If you want to know more about embroidery machines, then this is the article for you. We'll discuss about the embroidery process, commercial embroidery machines and embroidery costs. After reading this article you should be able to choose the best embroidery machine for you.
The embroidery process is similar to every machine available.These are the steps you should follow when you create embroidery using a machine:
1. First you have to create or buy a design file.You can find free designs files on the internet - it shouldn't be that hard to find them. If you don't have internet access, embroidery designs can be bought from specialized stores.If you're downloading designs, be sure to check if the format is suppored by your machine.If it's not, you can get a conversion program to convert it in your desired format.
Embroidery Machine: Bezier Mode
2. You then can edit the design: you can rotate, scale, split or duplicate the design until you're satisfied with the final result.
3. After you finished the design, load it in your embroidery machine .To prevent problems the fabric must be stabilized.There are many types of stabilizers that can be used : nylon, vinyl, open mesh etc. It all depends on the machine and fabric type.
Create Embroidery Designs from Images with Creative Drawing
4. After the "stabilizing" process, you can start the embroidery machine. The final design file can take from a few minutes to a couple of hours,depending on the size.
There are two types of commercial embroidery machines: 1. embroidery only; 2.embroidery and sewing. The newer, computerized models are capable of more complex designs than the older ones. Also, the newer models save a lot of time because they are much faster than older models. Some features of these newer models include LCD display or touch sceen display, built-in designs and patterns,various colors,adjustable fonts etc. They also come with a CD or DVD containing instructional videos.
Well,the cost depends on many factors:
• The type of the machine
• The brand
• Speed and complexity etc.
You can find some cheap embroidery machines for $500.If you want a newer model with digitized software, then it's going to cost you more:from $1000 to $15000.
A final tip: buy online.You can find some good deals online and you can save a lot of money.
You can find more information about free embroidery designs as well as reviews and tips on viking embroidery machine on my site.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Iacob_Ionut